Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sun (A song I made up)

(To understand the melody, go on a one-two step beat.) 


Sorry,
But you know that I couldn't handle it.
Sorry,
Was all that you could say,
But what I say to that sorry,
It didn't fit right with me,
So I,
I threw it,
 To,
 The,
 Sun.


In the world,
 Of space where I float,
 Like the broken lily I am.
I have my hands,
 Open and uncleanly,
Ready to hold,
 The warm light of Sun.
But instead of that,
accidently grabbed yours,
In the eerie dark of black.

You told me, (Told me)
That you would be here.
You smile at me, (At me)
Saying that the Sun will shine on us.
But now, (But now)
Now the light,
Now stands at you,
All alone-
No!

No! 

No-Oh!

I won't,
 Let you take the light, 
To my,
Happy freedom.
I won't,
 Let you take my escape.
I will in the end,
When I will meet you there,
There will be no end,
 For you.

Sorry,
Was all came to the open air.
Sorry,
Was all can heal the wound,
But what I ordered,
 To that sorry,
"Is the window,
It shall go."


Sorry,
But you know that I couldn't handle it.
Sorry,
Was all that you could say,
But what I say to that sorry,
It didn't fit right with me,
So I,
I threw it,
 To,
 The,
 Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment