Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Time of Traveling

I'm the air,

I'm swift and gently come to the surrounding.

I sneak in-between  people,

And disappear before they can blink.

I over hear conversations,

I whisper in the ears of my friends.


My mind travels to faraway places.

To the worlds known and unknown,

Like presents for your birthday,

Or stars that can't be located.

My mind weaves,

To and fore,

Hidden in the tall grass that shield me,

As my smile appears,

And turning the green sea,

To a dark blue ocean.

Its always changing,

Always in motion,

But still,

I get my chance,

To close my eyes,

And breathe.

5 comments:

  1. Really Dinster, you better continue that book of poems you were writing there a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! This is awesome! I will try on this
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments. Glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing Article, Incredible writing style. i really liked the way you represent the content.
    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment. It means a lot esp. since I value writing and esp. poetry. Thanks for taking your time to take a look to read my writing.
      - Karin-chan

      Delete