Thursday, June 6, 2013

Journeys of the Golden Flower CH 1

P A R T 1 *.*.*.*.

Tip tap,
Tip top.
Clip clap,
Slip slop.

These are sounds my feet make,
As the wet dirt is squeezed between my toes,
And my breath silent in the forest.

I can’t stop these noises,
They are apart of this world,



And this world alone.



Little as any golden flower existed,
I stared from the hill that I was perched.
Soon to be away and gone,
The sun settled on the calmest evening I ever felt.
It gave the world a sense of beauty and mystic,
As it was driven off to its bed with the stars.

It was a beautiful sight,
The moon that seemed to be broken,
Like a plate that a toddler dropped by mistake,
Made the world more beautiful as it was lifted to the sky,
And occupied the space that the sun before occupied.



If you can tell already,
I’m in love with the gentle things that approach the sky above.
If I were able to have wings,
I would try to grab,
Hold,
And kiss all the things that live there.



Although,
There is a problem I declare to you,
The Reader,
The Audience.



I'm no flower,
Nor am I golden.

It’s just something everyone,
Somehow,
Decided called me.

I'm actually wearing white,
My hair flowed from green to white,
And my eyes are colored grey as clouds.
I'm a person in tiny proportions.
I'm no fairy,
Nor a dwarf,
But sized as an insect.

Due to these circumstance,
I always had to hide,
But the greater force of my past as well,
Forced me to be located in taller grasses.

I also have no knowledge,
Or prior experience.
I'm a newbie to being independent in this world.
This is the case of me running away,
Far from the hands of past,
To be able to grab me into their hold.

“No.”
I cry to their prying dirty palms,
As they kept going at me,
“I will not let you win!”

With helping me to try to stay stable,
And have the will to continue to fight on,
I’m always in search,
For the good things in life.
Like the other day,
I found the most delicious thing,
That I ever tasted when I was on my journey.
It was big,
And dark blue like an ocean at dusk.
The scent was thorny,
But absolutely sweet to the core.
To others that crossed my path,
They saw no value,
Nor pleasure from it.
Actually revolted as they saw me.
But,
All I wanted to do,
Was to show what I found.
The blueberry? I think the person informed me.

It counted to me like for you a treasure,
Your first memory,
Or family.

Family....



If only I have family.
It’s something I would keep sacred,
As a little object,
That would glow for only me,
And would be kept,
Forever in my heart.

If only wishes could be fueled,
And stay burning that easily.

Gasps of sadness took my heart,
Or I at least,
I tricked myself to think this.

As I'm now down the hill,
With not realizing that I left the hill,
And I stared at my face through the river.
I saw my eyes glowing with watery fireworks,
But I pulled them out of my system,
As I wiped the mess that I felt.

I forced myself to dismiss it as I trod on further,
Feeling the grasp of the wind,
Hugging me tight,

Like the best friend I never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment