Sunday, August 21, 2011

Greetings Ladies and Gents!

Hello hello. Welcome one and all to the wonders of the blog. This blog is named as you can read from the top, Dark and Light Should Not Be Parted. You probably wonder why did I say Dark and Light. Why that and not anything else? Well, my comrades, I shall tell you why. It's for a simple fact, opposites attract. For example, good cannot exist without bad and even the good and nicest people always seem to be always have trouble on every corner. Good people tend to get bad things happen to them. You see it all the time in movies, books, plays, and even in songs. So, you can never escape this on going flow of "tug of war" for it was always ment to exist.

So now if you understand this concept then it should now make sense to you why I chose dark and light. Oh, so now your probably asking me why I chose the words Dark and Light am I right? Well, I shall answer you with another simple answer: I just wanted to. That's it, no long explanation. Now, I better get to my writing so I can start expressing my ideas, feelings, and crazy in the stars imagination. Until we meet again.


Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Karin, but please be proper and call me Karin-chan. Okay that's all.

2 comments:

  1. My name is not mate it's KARIN-CHAN! However, thank you for commenting ^^.

    ReplyDelete