Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lost and Found (part 1)

I lost.
I've fallen.
I can't stand on my two feet anymore.

I lay on the floor,
With hands open,
Fingers stretched beyond my reach.

Am I truly gone with the wind?
Is my soul already taken?
Or I'm just lost in this bare and broken world?

Lately,
I feel I can't trust anyone,
Or more like,
I feel like a cat,
With its guard up to my Owner.

I can't even look in my Owner's eyes,
I can't even stand when Owner is in the room.
I feel the walls closing in,
As the lights slowly dim to total darkness.

Am I truly lost to reality?
Can I never be able to find true happiness?
I always feel that no matter what,
My heart can never be prepared for the world ahead,
Since everyone keeps me on the ground,
And kick me till I cry in defeat.

I need a hand to take,
I want fingers to intertwine,
And take a leap of faith,
With a different Owner.
I want to be loved,
I want to survive.
In a new world,
With my new Owner,
And I.

2 comments:

  1. Damn.

    To be cared for but not confined,
    To rise above that which subconsciously beats you down,
    Indirectly,
    Unaware.
    To be understood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I just wish that those things can be easily attainable. But, its hard for me. It almost feels impossible sometimes.

      Delete